Did You Find a Bug?
- Ensure the bug was not already reported by searching on GitHub under Issues.
- If you’re unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, open a new one. Be sure to include a title and clear description, as much relevant information as possible, and a code sample or an executable test case demonstrating the expected behavior that is not occurring.
Did You Write a Patch That Fixes a Bug?
Sign the Contributor License Agreement.
- Open a new GitHub pull request with the patch.
- Fork this project
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :tada:
- Ensure the PR description clearly describes the problem and solution. Include the relevant issue number if applicable.
Do You Intend to Add a New Feature or Change an Existing One?
- Suggest your change as a new issue using the label
enhancementBEFORE you start writing code.
Thanks for contributing! :heart: